? Doodle Mix ?

Anyone can read and search for topics but only registered members can post new topics and responses
kat49242

? Doodle Mix ?

Postby kat49242 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Has anyone heard of [or better yet, used] a plasti-goop type product called Disney [brand] Doodle Mix? I got some in a Maker-Pak set I won on Ebay., and can't find any reference to such a product. I had hoped it might be a product that was more readily available than the normal goop, but now I'm just insanely curious..lol. Any info anyone has would be appreciated, thanks!

plasticmelter

Re: ? Doodle Mix ?

Postby plasticmelter » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Doodle Mix is one of the many goop "knock offs" that Marx Toys produced to go inside the card packs of the Disney Doodles molds and mold packs from the 1960s.... I have a small knock off goop collection... including Doodle Mix, Glop, Rigid Glop, Gunk-O, and Liqua-Bug.... thre are others, but I can't recall them at present... but the Diney Doodle Molds were of Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy and Pluto, etc.... and Snow White and the Dwarves.... and were made to the same dimensions of the THIngmaker... the instructions tell you to put them in your oven, but they fit in the thingmakers well. Just thought you'd like to know....

kat49242

Re: ? Doodle Mix ?

Postby kat49242 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks for the information, I'd never heard of any of the knock-off brands. Nice to know that good old Plast-Goop was popular enough to have been copied, even if it was way back in my day..lol.

Return to “Message Board”